Monday, April 2, 2012

Amazon Lockers - Ordering

Ordering process is pretty much the same as how you would order item to your house.

During check out, just select the desire locker in the "Alternative Delivery Addresses"area:
 It should be listed right below your own Address Book.

There are 3 shipping options:

  1. Standard Locker Delivery
    • Free
    • 3-5 Business Days
  2. Two-Day Locker Delivery
    • Shipping Fee required depending on the number of items. 
  3. One-Day Locker Delivery
    • Shipping Fee required depending on the number of items

I went with the Standard Locker Delivery since I won't be down to the states till this Friday. 

Out of curiosity, I switched my shipping method to the Two-day and the shipping fee went from free to  ~$11, for two camera lens that worth ~$200. 

Mystery solved, then I switched back to the Standard.   I really hope Amazon can be more clear on the shipping cost, maybe displaying the cost when showing the different shipping options. 

Here are some time stamps so far:
Order placed on: March 29 (Thursday) around 2pm
Order shipped on:  April 2 (Monday) around 9am

It took them 2 days to ship my package out, which was completely acceptable and accurate since it clearly indicated that one of my item will need 1-2 days to process before I placed order. 

Hopefully my package will be there this weekend! Fingers crossed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment