Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Amazon Lockers - Delivery

Good news! my package is already delivered to the locker this morning!
I have been tracking my shipment, and as soon as its delivered, I received an email regarding the pick up information.
In the email there are:
  • Locker address and hours
  • Locker location details (mine is indicated to be in a packade, on level P2)
  • My locker pickup code 
  • A deadline before the package gets returned

The deadline was my biggest concern, I am glad that I have 5 days to pick up my package before it gets returned to Amazon.

Here are some time stamps so far:
Order placed on: March 29 (Thursday) around 2pm
Order shipped on:  April 2 (Monday) around 9am
Estimated delivery: April 4 (Wednesday)
Package delivered on: April 4 (Wednesday) around 11am
Last date to pick-up: April 9 (Monday) till location closes

Great! Can't wait to drive down to the states this weekend!

Read my previous posts about Amazon Lockers:

No comments:

Post a Comment